REGULATORY COMPLIANT COMPETENCE ASSURANCE
The visibility you need to have the confidence that your employees are competent to provide the highest quality of care for your patients.
NOT JUST LEARNING
Learning Management System (LMS) platforms only contain 20% of the learning activities an individual needs to be competent.
Dossier supports integration with various LMSs and Helps to manage ALL learning activities not supported by LMSs.
ONE HUB FOR ALL LEARNING
DIGITAL COMPETENCE ASSURANCE AND MANAGEMENT
- Tracking is complicated
- Paper and spreadsheets
- It takes time!
- User friendly
- Efficient and always Audit ready
- Monitor competence compliance in real-time
- Competence management dashboard shows assigned and completed competence requirements for the entire enterprise
- Drill down to business unit, department or team level to identify key stakeholders and understand trends
EFFICIENTLY MANAGE YOUR TEAMS
- At-A-Glance view
- Intuitive color coding and icons
- Quickly navigate to the details
CASE STUDY: SAN MATEO MEDICAL CENTER
- San Mateo Medical Center, a division of San Mateo County Health, is a public hospital and an integrated clinic network located in San Mateo County. Originally built in 1923, it provides basic emergency, inpatient and outpatient services to the residents of San Mateo County, focusing on the underserved populations
- Pilot began April 2018 in Pharmacy Department
- Contract signed April 2019
- Enterprise deployment began with SPD, Food & Nutrition and Rehab
- Average time per department from introduction to Go-live: 6 weeks
- 60% Adoption in first month, growing to 100% within 3 months
- Single Sign On with Okta implemented <4 weeks
- Integration with Cornerstone LMS in process
“The biggest challenge was staying on track for staff and the person responsible for signing off on the assessment and competency. I used to have a notebook for every new employee with a tab for every competency. I would create spreadsheets. What used to take me 120 hours each year, now takes less than 40 hours.“